Danny Santana on Rangers' sidelines Thursday with sore hamstring
Texas Rangers infielder/center fielder Danny Santana is not in the starting lineup on Thursday against the Chicago White Sox due to a sore hamstring.
Santana is expected to be back out there on Friday. He's batting just .229 in August after lighting it up with a .391 average in July. Scott Heineman is starting at first base for the Rangers on Thursday.
Santana is slashing .304/.332/.567 with 21 homers, 59 RBI 13 steals, and 63 scores in 387 plate appearances (100 games).
- Chris Paddack shut down for Padres rest of season September 18th, 2019
- Dylan Covey (shoulder) scratched from Wednesday start, Ivan Nova now opening for White Sox September 18th, 2019
- Orioles' Mason Williams leaves Tuesday's game early with an injury September 17th, 2019
- Marlins' Jorge Alfaro exits Tuesday night's game with wrist injury September 17th, 2019
- Boston's J.D. Martinez leaves Tuesday's game early with a groin injury September 17th, 2019
- Angels' Luis Rengifo exits game with hand injury on Tuesday September 17th, 2019
- Delino DeShields in Texas' Tuesday lineup September 17th, 2019
- Nomar Mazara in Rangers' cleanup spot Tuesday September 17th, 2019
- Danny Santana starting for Rangers on Tuesday September 17th, 2019
- Ronald Guzman in Rangers' lineup versus Athletics September 15th, 2019
- Jeff Mathis (back) out Sunday for Rangers September 15th, 2019
- Danny Santana on Rangers' bench Sunday September 15th, 2019