Keston Hiura cleaning up Wednesday for Milwaukee
Milwaukee Brewers second baseman Keston Hiura is hitting cleanup in Wednesday afternoon's series finale versus left-hander Dallas Keuchel and the Atlanta Braves.
Hiura went 3-for-3 with a homer, 2 walks, and 3 runs scored while hitting sixth in a 13-1 demolition of the Braves on Tuesday. The 22-year-old rookie has primarily hit sixth or seventh through his first 32 big league games, but he's in the cleanup spot Wednesday for the fourth time.
numberFire's models expect Hiura to score 11.1 FanDuel points on Wednesday. He's priced at $3,400.
- Cheslor Cuthbert starting for Royals in Wednesday's finale August 21st, 2019
- Bubba Starling on Royals' bench in Baltimore August 21st, 2019
- Rays' Tyler Glasnow (forearm) throws another bullpen session August 21st, 2019
- Ryan McMahon on third, cleaning up for Rockies in Arizona August 21st, 2019
- Avisail Garcia (oblique) cleared for Thursday rehab game August 21st, 2019
- Tony Wolters out of Colorado's Wednesday lineup August 21st, 2019
- Hernan Perez starting at third base for Milwaukee on Tuesday August 20th, 2019
- Brewers' Mike Moustakas resting on Tuesday August 20th, 2019
- Ben Gamel heading to Milwaukee's bench on Tuesday August 20th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Ryan Braun hitting fifth on Tuesday August 20th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Lorenzo Cain batting leadoff on Tuesday August 20th, 2019
- Brewers' Trent Grisham receives Tuesday off August 20th, 2019