Rougned Odor hits grand slam Friday in Rangers' win
Texas Rangers second baseman Rougned Odor went 1-for-2 with a grand slam and 3 walks in a 7-1 win over the Cincinnati Reds.
Odor now has 8 home runs and is hitting .182/.265/.345.
Our models project Odor to hit .231 with 11 home runs and 34 RBIs over 312 remaining plate appearances this season.
- Tampa Bay's Kevin Kiermaier (thumb) exits Saturday's game in the eighth inning July 20th, 2019
- Nationals will start Michael Blazek on Sunday July 20th, 2019
- San Francisco's Drew Pomeranz moved to the bullpen July 20th, 2019
- Angels place Andrew Heaney (shoulder) on the 10-day Injured List July 20th, 2019
- Albert Pujols in Angels' Saturday lineup July 20th, 2019
- Dodgers' Austin Barnes starting behind the plate on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Tim Federowicz starting for Texas on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Ronald Guzman in Rangers' Saturday lineup July 20th, 2019
- Jeff Mathis sitting on Saturday for Texas July 20th, 2019
- Nomar Mazara sitting on Saturday for Rangers July 20th, 2019
- Rangers' Tim Federowicz receives a breather on Friday July 19th, 2019
- Rangers' Logan Forsythe sitting on Friday July 19th, 2019