Jorge Polanco leading off for Twins Thursday afternoon
Minnesota Twins shortstop Jorge Polanco is leading off in Thursday afternoon's series finale versus left-hander Yusei Kikuchi and the Seattle Mariners.
Polanco extended his hitting streak to 13 games while working out of the two-hole in Wednesday's 9-6 extra-innings loss to the Mariners. He's primarily hit second this season, but this is the third straight game -- and eighth in the last nine -- that Polanco is leading off against a lefty. Max Kepler has dropped to the sixth spot in Thursday's lineup.
numberFire's models expect Polanco to score 12.6 FanDuel points on Thursday. He's priced at $4,100.
- Juan Lagares starting for New York on Thursday July 18th, 2019
- Adeiny Hechavarria sitting on Thursday for Mets July 18th, 2019
- Tomas Nido in Mets' Thursday lineup July 18th, 2019
- Michael Conforto sitting on Thursday for Mets July 18th, 2019
- Wilson Ramos sitting on Thursday for New York July 18th, 2019
- Albert Pujols in Angels' Thursday lineup July 18th, 2019
- Jorge Polanco sitting Thursday for Minnesota July 18th, 2019
- Twins' Jake Cave starting Thursday July 18th, 2019
- Ehire Adrianza in the Twins' lineup Thursday July 18th, 2019
- Eddie Rosario not starting for Minnesota Thursday July 18th, 2019
- Jonathan Schoop sitting for Twins Wednesday July 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Luis Arraez in Wednesday's lineup July 17th, 2019