Jhoulys Chacin (back) will start Monday for Milwaukee
Milwaukee Brewers pitcher Jhoulys Chacin (back) will be activated from the injured list to start on Monday versus the San Diego Pardes.
Chacin last took the mound on May 31 when he suffered a back injury. He looked good in his bullpen session on Tuesday and has been declared to good to go for next week. Freddy Peralta was expected to start on Monday, but it is unclear if he has lost his spot in the rotation or will just be pushed back.
Chacin has posted a 5.74 ERA and 1.48 WHIP while striking out 44 in 58 innings pitched this season.
- Cardinals' Jordan Hicks (triceps) undergoing MRI Monday June 24th, 2019
- Cubs' Adbert Alzolay to make first start Monday June 24th, 2019
- Baltimore's John Means (shoulder) will throw on Monday June 23rd, 2019
- Houston's Yordan Alvarez continues his power streak on Sunday June 23rd, 2019
- Boston's Brock Holt (hamstring) day-to-day after leaving Sunday's game against Toronto June 23rd, 2019
- Rays expect Yandy Diaz (hamstring) to return on Thursday June 23rd, 2019
- Milwaukee's Brandon Woodruff records his seventh quality start in Sunday's win over the Reds June 23rd, 2019
- Adrian Houser starting on Wednesday for Milwaukee June 23rd, 2019
- Ryan Braun in Milwaukee's Sunday lineup June 23rd, 2019
- Lorenzo Cain sitting for Brewers on Sunday June 23rd, 2019
- Brewers' Jimmy Nelson moved to the bullpen on Saturday June 22nd, 2019
- Brewers' Manny Pina resting on Saturday June 22nd, 2019