Austin Meadows goes 4-for-4, homers in Rays' win
Tampa Bay Rays outfielder Austin Meadows went 4-for-4 with a home run, 3 RBI, a steal, and 2 runs scored in a 6-3 win over the Cleveland Indians on Sunday.
Meadows popped a leadoff homer, singled and scored in the third, was hit by a pitch and swiped a bag in the fifth, added an RBI single in the seventh, and finished things off with an RBI ground-rule double in the ninth. The 24-year-old is now slashing .341/.420/.659 with 10 taters, 27 RBI, 19 runs scored, and 5 steals across 143 plate appearances.
Meadows finished with 49.9 FanDuel points, his second-highest output of the season.
- Nationals-Phillies game on Monday has been postponed June 17th, 2019
- Jays' Teoscar Hernandez leaves Monday's game with a wrist injury June 17th, 2019
- Astros' Jose Altuve (hamstring, knee) nearing return June 17th, 2019
- Mariners' Mitch Haniger (groin) cleared for non-baseball activity June 17th, 2019
- Byron Buxton (wrist) remains out for the Twins Monday June 17th, 2019
- Stephen Vogt in at catcher Monday for the Giants June 17th, 2019
- Willy Adames starting for Rays Monday June 17th, 2019
- Yandy Diaz on Tampa Bay's bench Monday June 17th, 2019
- Avisail Garcia hitting cleanup for Rays against Yankees June 17th, 2019
- Mike Zunino starting for Rays on Sunday June 16th, 2019
- Brandon Lowe starting on Sunday for Tampa Bay June 16th, 2019
- Willy Adames sitting for Tampa Bay on Sunday June 16th, 2019