David Price (illness) expected to start for Red Sox Tuesday or Wednesday
Boston Red Sox pitcher David Price (illness) is expected to start on Tuesday or Wednesday versus the Cleveland Indians.
The flu forced Price out of Saturday's start against the Houston Astros after just 2/3 of an inning. He's 2-2 through eight starts while posting a 3.24 ERA and 1.08 WHIP with 47 strikeouts and 10 walks across 41 2/3 innings.
numberFire's models expect Price to record a 3.89 ERA and 1.21 WHIP with 105 strikeouts and 31 walks over the rest of the season.
- Yankees option Clint Frazier to Triple-A on Sunday June 16th, 2019
- Toronto's Teoscar Hernandez clobbers two home runs in Sunday's victory over Houston June 16th, 2019
- Cleveland's Trevor Bauer shuts down the Tigers on Sunday June 16th, 2019
- Washington's Matt Adams drives in seven runs on Sunday June 16th, 2019
- White Sox's Yoan Moncada pulled from Sunday's game after re-aggravating his back injury June 16th, 2019
- Rangers' Hunter Pence (groin) exits Sunday's game in the fifth inning June 16th, 2019
- Red Sox's Marco Hernandez now starting Sunday June 16th, 2019
- Andrew Benintendi scratched Sunday for Boston, Marco Hernandez enters lineup June 16th, 2019
- Steve Wilkerson sitting on Sunday for Baltimore June 16th, 2019
- Eduardo Nunez starting on Sunday for Boston June 16th, 2019
- Christian Vazquez starting for Boston on Sunday June 16th, 2019
- Sandy Leon sitting on Sunday for Boston June 16th, 2019