Jose Ramirez (knee) could play for Indians Opening Day
Cleveland Indians third baseman Jose Ramirez (left knee contusion) fielded grounders at the club's spring training complex Monday.
Indians skipper Terry Francona said Ramirez is progressing, and while the third baseman's availability for Opening Day remains in the air, being on the field Monday is an encouraging sign. Barring a setback, Ramirez will likely be out there for Thursday's matchup with the Minnesota Twins. He's officially considered day-to-day.
numberFire's models currently expect Ramirez to bat .291 with 32 home runs, 94 RBI, 104 runs scored, and 24 steals across 664 plate appearances this season.
- Giancarlo Stanton back in the Yankees' lineup Thursday June 20th, 2019
- Aaron Hicks not starting Thursday for the Yankees June 20th, 2019
- Didi Gregorius in New York's Thursday lineup June 20th, 2019
- Phillies' Brad Miller out of Thursday's lineup June 20th, 2019
- Maikel Franco manning hot corner Thursday for Philadelphia June 20th, 2019
- Yankees' Gio Urshela sitting Thursday evening June 20th, 2019
- Kevin Plawecki catching for Indians Thursday afternoon June 20th, 2019
- Roberto Perez out of Indians' lineup versus Rangers June 20th, 2019
- Jason Kipnis homers twice for Cleveland Wednesday June 20th, 2019
- Cleveland's Mike Freeman out of Wednesday's lineup June 19th, 2019
- Tyler Naquin on Cleveland's bench Wednesday June 19th, 2019
- Leonys Martin back for Indians versus Rangers June 19th, 2019