Austin Barnes starting for Dodgers in Game 4
Los Angeles Dodgers catcher/infielder Austin Barnes is in the lineup on Saturday night in Game 4 of the World Series against the Boston Red Sox.
Barnes will start behind the plate and bat eighth in the order against Red Sox starter Eduardo Rodriguez.
Our models project Barnes for 6.9 FanDuel points in 3.85 plate appearances.
- Angels sign Matt Harvey to 1-yr, $11M deal December 18th, 2018
- Yandy Diaz sent to Tampa Bay from Cleveland December 13th, 2018
- Jake Bauers headed to Cleveland in three-team deal December 13th, 2018
- Mariners ship Carlos Santana to Cleveland December 13th, 2018
- Edwin Encarnacion traded to Mariners December 13th, 2018
- Cardinals acquire Paul Goldschmidt from the Diamondbacks December 5th, 2018
- Kike Hernandez starting in center field for Dodgers on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Dodgers' Cody Bellinger not starting in Game 5 on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Austin Barnes starting for Dodgers in Game 4 October 27th, 2018
- David Freese starting for Los Angeles in Game 4 October 27th, 2018
- Joc Pederson not in Dodgers' lineup in Game 4 October 27th, 2018
- Yasmani Grandal not in lineup for Dodgers in Game 4 October 27th, 2018