Austin Barnes starting for Dodgers in Game 4
Los Angeles Dodgers catcher/infielder Austin Barnes is in the lineup on Saturday night in Game 4 of the World Series against the Boston Red Sox.
Barnes will start behind the plate and bat eighth in the order against Red Sox starter Eduardo Rodriguez.
Our models project Barnes for 6.9 FanDuel points in 3.85 plate appearances.
- Carlos Martinez (shoulder) offseason program displeasing Cardinals February 20th, 2019
- Manny Machado reportedly agrees to 10-year, $300 million deal with Padres February 19th, 2019
- Mariners' Mallex Smith (elbow) may miss Japan series February 19th, 2019
- Cardinals' Carlos Martinez (shoulder) not throwing for 2 weeks February 19th, 2019
- Giants' Bruce Bochy to retire after this season February 18th, 2019
- Angels' Justin Upton dealing with patellar tendinitis February 18th, 2019
- Dodgers move Yasiel Puig to Cincinnati on Friday December 21st, 2018
- Alex Wood traded to Cincinnati in seven-player deal December 21st, 2018
- Cincinnati Reds acquire outfielder Matt Kemp in multi-player trade on Friday December 21st, 2018
- Kike Hernandez starting in center field for Dodgers on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Dodgers' Cody Bellinger not starting in Game 5 on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Austin Barnes starting for Dodgers in Game 4 October 27th, 2018