Austin Barnes starting for Dodgers in Game 4
Los Angeles Dodgers catcher/infielder Austin Barnes is in the lineup on Saturday night in Game 4 of the World Series against the Boston Red Sox.
Barnes will start behind the plate and bat eighth in the order against Red Sox starter Eduardo Rodriguez.
Our models project Barnes for 6.9 FanDuel points in 3.85 plate appearances.
- Carlos Gonzalez not in Cleveland's Wednesday lineup May 22nd, 2019
- Hernan Perez in right field Wednesday for Milwaukee May 22nd, 2019
- Ryan Braun on Brewers' bench versus Reds May 22nd, 2019
- Roberto Perez on the Indians' bench Wednesday May 22nd, 2019
- Christian Yelich (back) out again Wednesday for Brewers May 22nd, 2019
- Nick Hundley catching for Athletics in Wednesday's finale May 22nd, 2019
- Joc Pederson sitting Tuesday for Dodgers May 21st, 2019
- Russell Martin out of Dodgers' lineup versus Rays May 21st, 2019
- Austin Barnes behind Dodgers' bag Tuesday May 21st, 2019
- Chris Taylor starting for Dodgers in Tampa Bay May 21st, 2019
- Dodgers' Matt Beaty playing designated hitter Tuesday May 21st, 2019
- Austin Barnes on Dodgers' bench in Sunday's matinee May 19th, 2019