Rafael Devers not in Red Sox' Game 4 lineup
Boston Red Sox infielder Rafael Devers is sitting on Saturday night in Game 4 of the World Series against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Devers will be replaced at third base by Eduardo Nunez, who had one of the most bizarre individual games in recent history in Game 3, against left-handed starter Rich Hill.
In Friday night's Game 3 loss that went to 18 innings, Devers went 0-3 with two strikeouts before being pinch-hit for.
- Giants' Bruce Bochy to retire after this season February 18th, 2019
- Angels' Justin Upton dealing with patellar tendinitis February 18th, 2019
- Mike Moustakas reportedly re-signs with Brewers, will try second base February 18th, 2019
- Brewers' Mike Moustakas reportedly agrees to one-year deal on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Mallex Smith's (elbow) Opening Day status for Mariners in air February 17th, 2019
- Ronald Acuna may lead off for Braves again this season February 17th, 2019
- Craig Kimbrel 'extremely unlikely' to return to Red Sox February 18th, 2019
- Boston's Rafael Devers starting at third base on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Boston's Eduardo Nunez will not start in Game 5 on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Eduardo Nunez starting for Boston in Game 4 October 27th, 2018
- Steve Pearce in Boston's Game 4 lineup October 27th, 2018
- Andrew Benintendi starting in Game 4 for Boston October 27th, 2018