Jackie Bradley Jr. sitting for Boston in Game 4
Boston Red Sox outfielder Jackie Bradley Jr. is not in the lineup on Saturday night in Game 4 of the World Series against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Bradley Jr. will be replaced in center field by Mookie Betts, who will slide over from right field. J.D. Martinez will take over him, and Andrew Benintendi will return in left field.
In Friday night's Game 3 loss that went to 18 innings, Bradley Jr. went 2-5 with a solo home run and two walks.
- Giants' Bruce Bochy to retire after this season February 18th, 2019
- Angels' Justin Upton dealing with patellar tendinitis February 18th, 2019
- Mike Moustakas reportedly re-signs with Brewers, will try second base February 18th, 2019
- Brewers' Mike Moustakas reportedly agrees to one-year deal on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Mallex Smith's (elbow) Opening Day status for Mariners in air February 17th, 2019
- Ronald Acuna may lead off for Braves again this season February 17th, 2019
- Craig Kimbrel 'extremely unlikely' to return to Red Sox February 18th, 2019
- Boston's Rafael Devers starting at third base on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Boston's Eduardo Nunez will not start in Game 5 on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Eduardo Nunez starting for Boston in Game 4 October 27th, 2018
- Steve Pearce in Boston's Game 4 lineup October 27th, 2018
- Andrew Benintendi starting in Game 4 for Boston October 27th, 2018