Jackie Bradley Jr. sitting for Boston in Game 4
Boston Red Sox outfielder Jackie Bradley Jr. is not in the lineup on Saturday night in Game 4 of the World Series against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Bradley Jr. will be replaced in center field by Mookie Betts, who will slide over from right field. J.D. Martinez will take over him, and Andrew Benintendi will return in left field.
In Friday night's Game 3 loss that went to 18 innings, Bradley Jr. went 2-5 with a solo home run and two walks.
- Danny Santana sitting on Friday for Texas May 24th, 2019
- Baltimore's Chris Davis sitting on Friday May 24th, 2019
- Brian McCann starting on Friday for Atlanta May 24th, 2019
- Nick Markakis starting on Friday for Atlanta May 24th, 2019
- Harrison Bader starting in center field for the Cardinals on Friday May 24th, 2019
- Jose Martinez out of the Cardinals' Friday lineup May 24th, 2019
- Red Sox's Sandy Leon catching on Friday May 24th, 2019
- Rafael Devers out of Boston's Friday lineup May 24th, 2019
- Boston's Christian Vazquez receives Friday off May 24th, 2019
- Boston's J.D. Martinez batting cleanup on Friday May 24th, 2019
- Boston's J.D. Martinez (illness, back) out again on Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Mitch Moreland out of Boston's Thursday lineup May 23rd, 2019